The Society has as its purpose the establishment of a local professional organization of persons who within the meaning of the tax laws applicable to that country and the local chapter as a not-for-profit organization, in conformance with the objectives and policies of LOMA, desire to promote their common interest and thereby serve the public interest.
Specific goals of the Society shall include the following:
- To continue to advance the professional and educational interests of its members.
- To promote and enhance recognition of the Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI), the Fellow, Financial Services Institute (FFSI) and other LOMA designations recognized by the Society.
- To encourage professional, educational, and social interaction among those who have received the FLMI, FFSI or other designations recognized by the Society.
- To promote greater understanding and appreciation of the Life Insurance, Banking and Financial Services Industry and of effective practices in management and operations.
- To encourage and aid participation in the LOMA Education Programs and to cooperate with LOMA in its educational activities.
- To encourage in its members a high standard of professional conduct.
- To cooperate with other LOMA Societies to further the purposes mentioned above.